This is simple guide to keep you informed of everything happening in Shockholm 2018. The Parade and Show are the closing events. Please keep scrolling down for your checklist for the big day! (Information will be updated daily as we get confirmation of additional dates and times.)
First, be sure to checkout Halloweeks. The Stockholm guide to everything Halloween!
Final entry for the Hounted Doge Costume Contest. Enter your BFF (Dog or Cat) to be the face of Shockholm 2018 with the chance to win fantastic prizes
The Kick-off of ShockholmBites. Art-U-Can-Eat! Chef's from all over Stockholm personally cook up some Halloween treats for you to taste at their restaurant.
Deadline to book your Trip to Dracula's Castle in Transylvania.
Shockholm Parade and Event Day! Live entertainment, food/drinks, and prizes!
- Please arrive at Kungsträdgården at 15:30 or earlier to get a good spot and not miss any entertainment. We have cooked up many amazing acts for you! Please keep checking the schedule for updates here. (Free to attend)
- Costume Contest Entries must arrive stage left no later than 16:00. You must either arrive early to register or save time by registering online.
- We have reserved front stage this year for attendees in costume. So if you want to be in front of the action, please arrive in costume or arrive early for face-painting. Halloween is always more fun when you are creative!
- We have a special area set-up for children that includes games for all ages.
- Please come hungry! We will have food vendors cooking up amazing bites and they will arrive in the park around 13:00 and stay till 18:00.
- The parade starts stage left at 17:00. We march through Gamla Stan first greeting our King at his castle and meeting a few of his "friends" along the way. We finish through the bridge of fire!
So, STAY TUNED by joining our mailing list!