It's time to get excited! Thanks to our Partners Blue Air and Experience Transylvania you have the chance to win a round-trip ticket to Romania, and visit Dracula's Castle!
It's not a hoax... You are free to use the tickets as you wish, however, imagine spending Halloween in Dracula's hometown. Are you ready for a bloody good time in Transylvania?
1st Place: A trip to Dracula's Castle in Transylvania! Includes flight, two nights hotel, meals, and entrance to Dracula’s **Details Below**, Shockholm Halloweeks Party Pack featuring Zingo Official Shockholm Halloween Soda & more!
2nd Place: 2 prize packages to Gröna Lund Halloween, Shockholm Halloweeks Party Pack featuring Zingo Official Shockholm Halloween Soda & more!
3rd Place: 2 passes to Skansen, Shockholm Halloweeks Party Pack featuring Zingo Official Shockholm Halloween Soda & more!
Submission deadline is midnight on October 21... To Enter:
It's easy, choose to participate any one (1) of the following six ways for a chance to win a chance to Romania and Dracula's Castle.
- Post a picture of your Halloween Zingo Shocktail creation to the SHOCKHOLM facebook page! (Get creative and create a Halloween themed drink using Zingo orange soda.)
- Show a little love to our any official Shockholm Halloweeks partners including Skansen, Stockholm Film Festival, Koktpunkten or Grönalund. (Just provide proof of purchase to win)
- Download and register yourself in the Bokabord App (download Android or Apple) in October.
- Reserve a table between October 19th and November 3rd at any participating ShockholmBites! location and post a picture and vote choosing best taste, presentation or concept on our Bites facebook page!
- Book your room at the official Shockholm, Hotel Kungsträdgården using code Shockholm2018.
- Want the chance to win twice? Not only can you win, but your BFF can too. Post a picture of your furry friend in costume on the Hounted Doge Costume Contest Facebook Page and get another chance to win more great prizes.
** Airfare to Bucharest provided by Blueair (1 round trip)
** Tour provided by Experience Transylvania
- 1 night accommodation & breakfast at a 3* inn in Bran, close to "Dracula's" Castle
- One 2 course dinner + 1 glass of red wine on the first evening
- 1 entrance ticket to "Dracula's" Castle day 2, 10:00 (am)
- Train ticket Brasov-Bucharest day 2, 14:55 (pm)
- One 3 course dinner + 1 home-brewed beer at Caru cu Bere (The Beer Wagon) in Bucharest
- 1 night accommodation & breakfast at a 3* central hotel in Bucharest
Transpiration to Bran can be arranged by Experience Transylvania, however you will need pay in cash at the airport. Currently this is 100 ron (ãbout 220 sek).